Multilateral cooperative model
Join Us to Maximize our Potential
JUMP’s Multilateral Public-Private Partnerships
public-private partnerships including governments, businesses, and nonprofit social venture
to focus on each player’s strengths Public-Private Partnership
Many key players in society already have a keen interest in solving the problem of unequal access to educational opportunities and are working to this end. However, as there are many parties involved and the problem is complex, there have been few noticeable results.
JUMP believes that we can create far better results by combining our forces to work toward solving this problem. We have also sought methods through public-private partnerships including governments, businesses, and nonprofit social venture to focus on each player’s strengths.
JUMP has proven its ability to effectively solve problems in our society through multilateral cooperation by operating projects together with Hyundai Motor Group’s university student mentor group (10-year project) as well as the governments of Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, Gyeongsangbuk-do, and Jeju-do.
This has led to our selection as an excellent “Impact SPC” team relative to societal results growth level and economic aptitude by Social Progress Credit, and as a representative change major leading societal change, we were also selected as a Google Impact finalist.
The advantages of JUMP’s multilateral public-private partnerships are that we share a common vision and each focus on our relative strengths to decrease each party’s costs and risks of project participation as a representative model of sustainable social contribution.
Advantages of JUMP’s Multilateral Cooperative Model
Government and Public Sector
As societal issues become more complex and diversified, the government struggles to respond to societal demands with its limited budget. Governments can efficiently augment their public nature efficiently through a cooperative model.
– Lowers the risks and costs of project participation
– Allows participative decision-making in which the opinions of all parties including citizens and partners are reflected.
– Enables operating processes that are fair, expert, and efficient.
– Enables powerful partnerships with businesses and citizens.
In a multilateral cooperative model, governments and public institutions monitor to ensure the public purpose of a project is achieved, focusing on the role of providing a “guarantee of fairness”. Various public partnerships are also available based on public confidence in the government.
- Government/Public Institution Partners
– Seoul City, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Gyeonggi-do, Seongdong-gu, Seongbuk-gu, Seodaemun-gu, Daegu Seo-gu Office, Seoul Scholarship Foundation, Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education, Korea Land and Housing Corporation, Seoul Housing and Communities Corporation, Jeju Socioeconomic Support Center, etc.
People and consumers in the modern era are sensitive to corporate ethics. A business philosophy that pursues ethical, social values is a crucial element in communicating with consumers. Businesses can draw sincere support and respect from people through a cooperative model and achieve more efficient corporate social responsibility.
– Allows efficient, ethical corporate decision-making.
– Proves social value that goes beyond the financial value of a company.
– Increases consumer loyalty and employee satisfaction.
– Enables powerful partnerships with governments and citizens.
Companies can play a role in solving social problems through autonomous investment of capital, reduction of government financial burdens, and alleviation of administrative opportunity costs. They can solve societal problems in self-regulating, creative ways together with citizens and can contribute to the creation of a sustainable socioeconomic ecosystem.
- Corporate Partners
– Hyundai Motor Group Education Volunteer Corps H-JUMP School, Samsung Electronics, etc.
JUMP manages partner cooperation and communication channels. We solve problems together through mutual learning and consultation when the goals, language, or operating methods of companies and governments clash.
JUMP’s expert operational know-how and networks provide effective services while governments and businesses solve social problems themselves.
This creates a virtuous circle of tangible and intangible benefits within interaction between key players – teenagers, young adults/university students, and mentors from society – and becomes a driving force for sustainable problem-solving.
JUMP’s multilateral cooperative model isn’t limited to particular sectors or groups, but rather provides opportunities for various sectors to cooperate.
You can work together as part of JUMP’s network with different groups working to create a better future!
Partner of the jump